Saturday, 8 July 2006

You are Not Alone!

"Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law." Psalm 119: 18

The world can seem such a cold, lonely, and unfriendly place. There are so many people around milling around and yet people only seem to only have eyes for people they know and love, otherwise you don't exist.

None of this is real; we are all collective dreaming.

In truth, we are all having our being in the one Love.

In truth, we are always loving one another.

In truth, there is only the One being the all of us.

When you realise there is only One, you know that you're not alone. That's not a "stranger" standing beside you, he's your brother in love. There's no need to feel lonely, just know that you're surrounded by and have your being in love.

On the bus yesterday I heard this woman speaking on her mobile phone. She was explaining to her friend that she was being delayed because part of the tube/underground network was closed and she was travelling by bus. I got chatting to her. She said she was from Peterborough. I told her I knew where that was as I used to travel frequently on that train line. She said she was down in London for the weekend to see friends. I teased her about having such a big suitcase. She said she had brought several pairs of shoes just in case. We talked about her favourite pop band called Westlife.. She said she's seen them over ten times in concert. I said Westlife was my mother's favourite band. It was lovely having her as a travel companion. We had a laugh all the way to our destination.

You could have a set mind about what love should look like and focus only on what you know, or you can open your eyes and see all the love around you now.

Enocia

Related article: Endless Love; Love Takes All Forms