Tuesday, 25 July 2006

Who is Really in Charge?

Another bus journey home.

When I got off the bus I was on so I could catch my next bus, I noticed the bus I wanted leaving the bus stop, closely followed by another. Bloody hell! Come on Universe, surely you could have synchronised our times so I could have caught one of them. Now I'm going to have to wait. I had a feeling there was another reason why I'd missed them. I got on the next bus that turned up even though it's not usually one I like travelling on. It felt like the right thing to do.

After a few minutes a young boy and his mother got on. The boy sat on a seat facing me. The boy had a jacket with a shop logo I've never seen before. At the back of his jacket was a symbol. Interesting symbol. I wanted to have a good look at it. As if the boy had read my thoughts, he turned his back on me. This gave me the opportunity to scrutinise the symbol.

Oh my God! I know that symbol.

It was a heart shape and a triangle all merged in as one resembling a five-sided star but not quite as the heart shape made two of the sides rounded.

This symbol represents what the Inner Voice have been telling me to do, to transmute everything into love. I had a knowing that the triangle represents what I consider to be my human experience as in the body, feelings and thoughts; while the heart shape was the Self transmuting all into Love. I even worked on some affirmations yesterday.

I was being shown confirmation that I was on the right track, that everything I'd experienced recently was spot on.

Who exactly was showing me this symbol? Self, the I AM/God Presence who has a purpose for working through this consciousness called Enocia. The God Presence is me so it is I showing myself the symbol.

I AM made the decision to reveal this next stage of my plan to myself. So I AM let me miss the bus I would have caught and put me on another bus I don't usually travel on. I AM then arranged for the boy with the symbol to travel on the same bus so he could remind me that I'm on track.

In silence, I thanked the boy for his timely message.

I AM is in charge.

Enocia

Related article: I am Love; All is Love; Peace that Passes all Understanding; The Body as a Tool to Express Self

Here are a few quotes that describe the paradox of choice or no choice.

"There are scores of outside forces controlling you at the moment," don Juan replied. "The control that I am referring to is something outside the domain of language. It is your control and at the same time it is not. It cannot be classified, but it can certainly be experienced. And above all, it can certainly be manipulated. It can certainly be manipulated, to your total advantage, of course, which again is not your advantage, but the energy body’s advantage. However, the energy body is you, so we could go on forever like dogs biting their own tails, trying to describe this. Language is inadequate. All these experiences are beyond syntax." (The Active Side of Infinity, by Carlos Castaneda)


**************************************


Dr. Neruda: "All beings are in motion. They're going somewhere every moment of their lives. If not physically in motion, their minds are in motion. Their subconscious is always in motion, interacting with the data stream of a multiverse. The motion of the being is simply a term we used at the ACIO to define the internal compass."

Sarah: "And the internal compass is?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's the radar system of the individual that defines its path through life at both the macroscopic and microscopic levels, and everywhere in between."

Sarah: "I have this feeling that this topic could go on forever."

Dr. Neruda: "It's not that complex, Sarah. Think of the decisions you make in your life. Which ones would you say were made for you by external sources, which ones were your own, and which ones were a combination of both external and your own decision?"

Sarah: "You mean as a percentage?"

Dr. Neruda: "Try and estimate."

Sarah: "It depends on what stage of my life I consider. When I was a baby, my parents made all my decisions --"

Dr. Neruda: "No, this applies to all stages -- from birth to death. Just make a guess."

Sarah: "I don't know, maybe forty percent external, thirty percent my own, and thirty percent a combination."

Dr. Neruda: "Then you'd be surprised if I told you that you deposit an image within your DNA -- before you're born -- that defines your motion of being. And when this deposit is made, your motion of being is defined by you. Not someone else. No external force makes your decision, an external force can only inform and activate a decision already made."

Sarah: "You lost me. Are you saying that every decision in my life was already made before I was born?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. Every causal decision was."

Sarah: "So what's the difference between a causal decision and a regular decision?"

Dr. Neruda: "Think of how many decisions you make in a day. Wouldn't you agree that it's probably hundreds if not thousands every day? These are -- as you put it -- regular decisions. Causal decisions are defined by how integral they are to the substrate of the individual being. Are you receptive to new ideas? Are you able to synthesize opposing thoughts? Do you process information dominantly in a visual or numeric context? These are causal decisions that you define before being born, and they're encoded within the DNA that activates your decision matrix. External forces like parents, teachers, and friends only inform what you've already defined as the motion of your being."

Sarah: "Is this according to the Corteum, too?"

Dr. Neruda: "This is part of the learning I personally gathered from my LERM experiences. The Corteum subscribe to a similar belief, however."

Sarah: "You're telling me a variation of reincarnation, aren't you? When you said that we deposit an image within our DNA -- before we're born -- who exactly does the depositing?"

Dr. Neruda: "Only the formless consciousness can deposit an image onto the DNA template."

Sarah: "I assume you're talking about soul?"

Dr. Neruda: "It depends again on your definition of soul. The formless consciousness is that which observes and experiences through forms or structures, not just physical embodiments. For example, consciousness can be contained inside a structure or form, but not be physically based. The mind is such a structure, while it's not physical, consciousness -- when physically embodied -- peers through a mind structure like someone looking through a window. Soul is often confused with the mind and vice a versa.

"The formless consciousness is that particle of God that is decelerated from the frequency of the God state into individuality where it can become autonomous and exercise freewill. Think of it like a photon or subatomic particle that is cast into a web of interconnected particles of like-mindedness. That is to say, all the particles have a similar frequency or spin-rate, and they're able to step down their frequency, at will, in order to enter membranes of consciousness that can only be entered by taking on a form. So the formless becomes form, and just before it enters the body, consciousness activates the DNA template according to its desired experiences within the membrane of reality it chooses."
Wingmakers