Wednesday, 19 July 2006

I am Formlessness

What if one morning I wake up and look at myself in the mirror and see a face I don't recognise? I need to be able to see what I have in memory reflected back at me, right, or I am dreaming.

Actually, the face I see in the mirror is not my real image but it's a dream image. My real image is formless, not made of material form. For want of a better description, I am made of Light. In my mind's eye I see this Light shining and I know that is me.

Another way I see myself reflected back at me is when I look at something, anything, without defining it as this or that. What I'm seeing is Light.

A friend designed a fractal which I've been using on my blog. I have now edited it to appear as how I see myself. Now, all I have to do is gaze at the light and remember who I am.

I am formlessness.

Enocia