Wednesday, 28 June 2006

You are the Light of the World

I wrote this piece in 2004. I'm reposting as I believe it's still relevant.

With love,
Enocia

****************************

Blessings, Love and Light to You all.

Continuing with the realisations I've been having recently, here's one I would love to share with you all.

Saturday I'm in the library again and I'm pondering over the concept of "nothingness." In a universe where God is everywhere, can there be such a thing as nothing? Where did the idea of "nothing" come from? Through the belief in space: something vs nothing. When you know God is all there is, there cannot possibly be a nothing.

The inner voice guides me to look around me at the forms with my physical senses and in the spaces in between with my inner senses. I've always been able to jump from reality to the next, I can be in a room filled with people then be in another realm with pure light beings/ideas. So for me, forms are both the material and the light variety. This time though I'm guided to see Reality as it exists. I see Reality as Light grids, filaments, billions, zillions, infinite particles moving about like fine threads around me, interpenetrating all life, moving through me and everyone. Years ago I did a course with a shaman and we discussed these light filaments and she recommended us to buy Alex Grey's book "Sacred Mirrors" which is about his artistic representation of Reality. Grey and his wife had observed this Reality before which in his work he refers to as "Universal Mind Lattice." (See Alex Grey, then click into Paintings, then Sacred Mirrors). I've also come across reference to the light filaments in Carlos Castaneda's books.

Back in the library I'm switching perceptions from Light Reality to form and back again until all I can see is just the Light Reality. God is Light, infinite Light grids on the one hand; on the other hand, formlessness in the unmanifest state. The manifest state of God is pure Light. I spend the rest of the afternoon getting high observing the Light which is constantly changing into forms while on the other hand is changeless, stillness, eternal. The Filaments of Light appear as grids and each grid is an individual consciousness yet you have access to the whole. It is like using the internet where each of us is a portal to the whole, which we can all access at any time. Our free will is to create with that One Mind, unfold whatever Reality already exists in our Formless consciousness.

I rush home to share my adventure with my friend. She listens but while she knows this intellectually she cannot relate. Later I'm in the kitchen with her while she's on the phone to her grandfather who is talking about his wife who is ill in hospital. My friend is getting very upset. Previously I would have consciously sent her love to help her but I simply observe the Light of God, Love, pouring through her and around her, yet she's taking no notice of it. Suddenly I find myself instantly with her grandfather, her grandmother in hospital, my friend's father's house, simultaneously. When my friend finishes her conversation she is still upset. I point out to her that God is pouring his Love through her, (she is already Love), why can't she see it? She looks at me as if I'm mad. I start wondering, why can't people see this Light? I recall how Carlos Castaneda felt when he was able to observe the light filaments on his own for the first time and he wondered:

"What had been preventing me from gaining access to that facet of my Being? Don Juan [his teacher] had said that every human being has the potential to see energy directly. What he hadn't said was that every human being already sees energy directly but doesn't know it." (The Active Side of Infinity, Carlos Castaneda)

I continued to ponder over this truth. Is it possible that humans are not able to see this reality because they are so separated from God? But I know this isn't true because I observe God, Light interpenetrating all realities. (That same evening I listened to the news about events in Iraq and people being shot and I was immediately there as Light observing from a detached manner and seeing the Light in the people who were being shot as well as those doing the killing). There is only one conclusion to be drawn. Since there is no other Mind/Power/Love/Light/Truth but God, then humans are using only God power but abusing it or as the Ascended Masters would say "misqualifying the energy." We are breaking the Commandment "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain." You can break this commandment by the thoughts you use which are God thought and God energy. We have never been separated from God nor have we ever fallen from Grace. We are all living in "Eden" right now. The only thing that is getting in the way of getting pure Light is our beliefs. There is no mortal/carnal/race mind, just the one Mind. "The Light shineth in darkness but the darkness comprehendeth it not," (John) does not mean there is darkness because only Light exists. It simply appears to be darkness, just like it appears we are separated. We do not have to attain Christ Consciousness, we're already there.

WE ARE ALL USING GOD ENERGY! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO MANIFEST REALITY!

In Genesis it is written that God made man to have dominion. We are to use our freewill to create using God power because that's all there is. What has man done instead? "Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions." (Solomon). The many inventions are the doctrines, beliefs where mankind is directing God's energy." How do you become a clear channel? By peeling off the onion layers of identity. Is it any wonder when Jesus first started his ministry he preached "Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 4: 17) By repent, Jesus meant for us to let go of our false beliefs about who we are. No one can do that work for you. You created the false beliefs so you have to remove them. Don't expect God to do anything since God knows nothing but Love and Perfection. The layers of onion skin are the many identities we hold about self: personal beliefs, success/failures, degrees, job etc; family (genes, hereditary), race, gender, nationality, humanity, emotions, thoughts. None of these are who we are. Our true identity is the Universal Mind and our consciousness is the formless.

Many people know what I'm talking about at an intellectual level. I knew this. I've had cosmic experiences before, seeing the Light, experiencing myself as All There Is. But when you can actually see the Light Filaments as Reality, God appearing, then for me it is incontrovertible. There is only one Reality and it is here now, wherever you are. WE ARE GOD. In Genesis again it says "Let us create man in our own image." The "us" is God as Light which we all are. The whole Light matrix is our true identity and formlessness is the source of this Light.

I have to admit that while I feel exhilarated that I have always had access to the Infinite, I also feel a sense of sadness that we cannot all see this Reality. Here's what Jesus has to say about his realisation: "Let him who seeks not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over all." (Gospel of Thomas). I guess this is my way of sharing the truth, as Isaiah puts it:

"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"2": To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD." (Isaiah 61: 1-2)

So my beloved friends, wake up to the truth of who you are. YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

All my Love,
Enocia

January 2004