Thursday, 29 June 2006

Sharing the Rainbow

I love sharing how God is being expressed as me. I also love to experience how God is unfolding in writings, art, music, media and many forms.

How do I share my passion for God without imposing on another?

Let's say you are drawn to a discussion forum of, what you consider to be, like-minds. You notice members are discussing blue, red and yellow. They are excited about blue, red and yellow. You've experienced blue, red and yellow zillions of times but you've also experienced purple, orange, green, white, black, grey, gold, violet, indigo, turquoise, aquamarine, and many more exciting colours. So you share your experiences of these colours.

Some members are open to these colours. They express how excited they are to see the world from this perspective.

Other members are inspired to share that they too have experienced different colours but have felt inhibited about sharing because they were afraid of upsetting the apple cart.

A few are not happy about what you're sharing. They see you as a threat to their world of blue, red and yellow. They may even ask you to leave.

That's happened to me before at a spiritual forum. The administrators said I was way too "advanced" and I should either tone down my ideas or I should consider leaving. So, I left. It's ironic really because though I no longer participate as a member at that forum, I have never left. You can’t get rid of me; I am omnipresent Spirit!

In life there are infinite varieties of colours to be experienced and shared.

Relax, there is nothing to fear; we are all on the same side.

Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain. (This mnemonic helps me remember the colours of the rainbow).

With love,
Enocia