Sunday, 11 June 2006

Only Love

Realisation of one's true self is living with the awareness that there is only Love. Right where I am, right where you are, is Infinite Love. We are all being the ocean of Love.

There is, therefore, no need to look outside of yourself as there is nothing outside of you. Any books, literature, and ideas you are drawn to are mere reflections of the Love that You are/I am being in the Now.

You are Infinite Love.
I am Infinite Love.

I am the Love I seek.
You are the Love you seek.

Because I already am Love all I have to do is love as it is my nature. I can start right now by loving myself as I am now.

I love my body as it is now.
I love life as it is now whether I'm happy with it or not

I am love; I love; I am loved.

Enocia

Related articles: How Love Dissolved Migraine; Kaleidoscope; Perfect Love