Saturday, 17 June 2006

Let Love Do the Work

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." Philippians 2: 13

When I focus on being Love, things flow effortlessly.

While I was working in the library the other day I noticed my time was running out. I asked the librarian to extend my time. He said I had already asked for more time as my time had been extended. I hadn't physically asked for more time, obviously a part of me had. This has happened several times.

Last night I left the bath running while I got undressed. When I returned I saw that the hot water tap had been turned off without my physically having to do so. The cold water was still running though. When the water reached my preferred temperature, I turned it off.

Right now I'm in a different library. When I first tried to post on my blog it kept coming up with an error message. I knew it wasn't a Blogger problem but there was a "fault" on the network. When this has happened before, I've asked to be moved to another computer but the problem has persisted. This time I focused on what I wanted to achieve and gave the "error" no further thought. Now it's working perfectly.

There's no need for me to force things to happen, just be the Love that I am and trust in Love to do what needs to be done.

Enocia