Wednesday, 28 June 2006

Hmmm!

Earlier today, a Jehovah's Witness woman approached me and handed me a leaflet.

"Do you know much about the Bible?" she said.
"Yes, I read the Bible."
"Really? What's your favourite book?"
"Psalms."
"It will have to be, wouldn't it?" she smiled. "It's a wonderful book. It's nice that you already read the Bible. I'll leave you with this leaflet if you want to know more."
"Thank you."

Hmmm! I have an encounter with a Jehovah's Witness and I don't have the urge to run away. I'm definitely experiencing a shift. What am I going to do next? Maybe, I'll invite another Jehovah Witness round for a cup of tea. Steady on! I've had a shift but I didn't say I was nuts. (grin)

We are all the One Mind being expressed in many ways.

Enocia

Related article: Yoo Hoo! Is Anybody Home?