Saturday, 24 June 2006

The Gift

Life is God's gift to HimSelf.

God is the Giver and the Receiver. In other words, we are the Infinite Self/God giving gifts to ourselves on an individual basis.

Each day is a gift of many moments. Some moments last for a few seconds, some for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years. However long the moment lasts, it is God appearing as a gift, for God is all there is.

Every time I put out an intent to have an experience is a moment that has already happened. It had not already happened, I wouldn't have had the intent in the first place. All I have to do is receive the gift.

I see each moment as a beam of light flowing towards me and through me.

For example, while I'm working on this piece, the moment takes as long as it takes for me to finish typing and posting it. The whole process is a gift God is giving to the receiving instrument and anyone open to receive the gift.

I receive this gift with love.

Enocia

Related articles: The One Moment of Now is Like the Sun; The Game of Receiving